Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Our Journey to Jenna Begins...


Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom

If you've never tried this ride at Animal Kingdom you are missing out! I really love roller coasters and as a kid and I would go on them over and over and over! Now my head isn't as balanced and I get dizzy sometimes (especially when I do a somersault in the pool-- OMG it's awful.) I only go on the roller coasters occasionally. Expedition Everest is awesome though and one of my most favorite ever!!
See the part on the top of the picture where they are climbing up the hill?? I love that part-- I get all giddy, anxious and full of excitement (and FEAR!!).

That's where we are right now with our adoption process. We just made sure the over the head safety harness was locked and the "click click click " of the climb up the hill has started. We mailed in our initial application with our first check on Monday. I put it in our Christmas card to the office-- thought it might make them smile!! All day Monday I felt giddy, nervous, anxious and just plain overall excited for this journey to begin... again... for the last time....

This is the beginning of the completion of our Weber Family. This is soooooo exciting to me I feel like I'm climbing Expedition Everest and anticipating the drop off, backwards switch track move and the moments of darkness AND LIGHT that will soon follow! The thing I know with all my heart is I will safely finish this ride and it will be an incredible one because God is writing our story. I'm holding onto this Bible verse and engraving it in my brain:
A man’s heart plans his way,
But the LORD directs his steps.
Proverbs 16:9
Sooooooooo.... here we goooooo!! Everyone raise their arms in the air!!! Woooo Hoooooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment