Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Three Months Old!!!






Well I can't believe another month has gone by... this one has been the fastest so far as I feel like I've just been spinning my wheels and praying to stay a float! I returned to work full time on January 10th. It was a month sooner than I intended but the daycare situation sort of dictated that. I could either go back in April or January and due to my financial insecurities I chose January. It has definitely been an adjustment and I am exhausted but it's starting to get easier now that I'm getting in the groove of our routines! Kaycee really started showing some good eye contact and purposeful smiles this month! She giggles (which cracks me up) a lot and is such a happy content baby girl. We did not get to see her birth mom this month but have made plans to see her this weekend. I can't wait for her to see all of Kaycee's smiles and giggles!! Today was our final post placement visit from Bethany Christian Services and we are scheduled to go to court next Thursday to make everything legal. She will then be given our last name legally and will be issued a new birth certificate with our names on it. I wonder if it will feel different-- it's just paper but I'm sure it'll be special! Our sweet blessing...

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are getting into the groove of your routines. I always wonder how we will work the balance of baby and work, knowing you have to work to afford the things the baby needs. Seeing other people srike this balance gives me encouragement!

    ReplyDelete